DVD - 2022
The rise and fall of chef Charlie Trotter, who revolutionized American cuisine and paved the way for today's celebrity chefs. His eponymous Chicago restaurant was one of the world's top dining destinations. With exclusive access to never-before-seen material, the film reveals Trotter's relentless pursuit of excellence. Featuring Grant Achatz, Emeril Lagasse, and Wolfgang Puck.
1 being processed
|2nd Floor AV New Shelf||DVD/641.5092/Trotter||(NEW SHELF)||Due Apr 17, 2023|
- Cooks > Illinois > Chicago > Biography.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
[New York, NY] :
[New York, NY] : 
- Item Description
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2021.
Wide screen (1.78:1).
Bonus feature: Trailers.
- Physical Description
- 1 videodisc approximately 96 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD; NTSC, region 1; 1.78:1, 16x9 widescreen; 5.1 surround and 2.0 stereo.
- Production Credits
- Music, Brian Reitzell ; cinematography, Rod Hassler ; editors, Gabriel Britz, Daniel Algarin.
- Corporate Authors
- , ,
- Other Authors