The metabolism plan Discover the foods and exercises that work for your body to reduce inflammation and drop pounds fast
Book - 2017
"Lyn-Genet Recitas shares her groundbreaking new 30-day program that helps readers create a customized diet and exercise plan to boost their metabolism and burn more fat. Readers will discover: why exercising less--as little as 12 minutes, 3 times a week!--can help them lose more weight; why "healthy" foods like oatmeal and salmon may be packing on the pounds, but French fries may not; and how to optimize their thyroid function. Featuring all-new recipes and backed by science, THE... METABOLISM PLAN is primed to revolutionize the diet shelf and help readers shed weight for good"--
|2nd Floor||613.25/Recitas||Checked In|
New York :
Grand Central Life & Style
- First edition
- Physical Description
- xxvi, 292 pages ; 24 cm
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 277-280) and index.
- Main Author
- Introduction: A health plan just for you
- Part one: Metabolism : your key to weight loss. The metabolism myth ; Your thyroid and your metabolism : what your doctor won't tell you ; Stress and your metabolism ; The "healthy eating" trap ; Exercise : finding your balance
- Part two: Heal your metabolism in 30 days. What you need to know before you start ; Days 1 to 3: the cleanse ; Days 4 to 10: laying the groundwork ; Days 11 to 20: stepping it up ; Days 21 to 30: fine-tuning your plan
- Part three: Your metabolism plan for life. Your dream body ; Recipes.
No reviews were found for this record.