Meals she eats
Book - 2023
"Like Rachael, you've been diagnosed with or suspect polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). You've done some research, and you're ready to start the journey of regulating your cycle and managing your symptoms naturally. Meals She Eats is the guide you've been looking for. This book bridges the gap between research and personal experience and offers everything you need to know to naturally manage your diagnosis during each phase of your cycle." -- Page 4 of cover.
1 being processed
|2nd Floor New Shelf||618.11/Sullivan||(NEW SHELF)||Checked In|
Indianapolis, IN :
- First American edition
- Item Description
- "Empowering advice, relatable stories, and 25+ recipes to take control of your PCOS" -- Cover.
- Physical Description
- 190 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Main Author
- Other Authors
- Part 1. Understand and navigate
- An overview of PCOS
- So you have PCOS
- A lifestyle to manage your diagnosis
- Part 2. The meals she ate
- Our approach to food
- Staple techniques and recipes
- Foods for your menstrual phase
- Foods for your follicular phase
- Foods for your ovulatory phase
- Foods for your luteal phase.
No reviews were found for this record.