5 people waiting
1 being processed
|2nd Floor AV New Shelf||DVD/791.450280922/Groucho||(NEW SHELF)||Due Apr 5, 2023|
- Nonfiction television programs
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities
Historical television programs
Documentary television programs
Arlington, VA :
- Item Description
- Originally produced as an episode of the television program American Masters in 2021.
Title from container.
Wide screen (16x9).
Includes 20 minutes of bonus clips and deleted scenes: Sidney Sheldon; S.J. Perelman; Johnny Carson/Cavett's early standup days; Johnny Carson vs. Dorothy Kilgallen; Carnegie Hall; Groucho was a very literate man.
- Physical Description
- 1 videodisc (approximately 80 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD; widescreen; 5.1 surround; NTSC; region 1.
- Grade level: High school (9-12).
- Production Credits
- Editors, Robert S. Bader, Chris Salmassy ; cinematography, Matthew Wachsman ; music, Neil Rosengarden.
- Corporate Author
- Other Authors