DVD - 2022
Four years after her last encounter with masked killer Michael Myers, Laurie Strode is living with her granddaughter and trying to finish her memoir. Myers hasn't been seen since, and Laurie finally decides to liberate herself from rage and fear and embrace life. However, when a young man stands accused of murdering a boy that he was babysitting, it ignites a cascade of violence and terror that forces Laurie to confront the evil she can't control.
|Bookmobile DVD||DVD/MOVIE/SF/HORROR/Halloween||Checked In|
|1st Floor EXPRESS DVD||DVD/MOVIE/SF/HORROR/Halloween||Checked In|
|1st Floor EXPRESS DVD||DVD/MOVIE/SF/HORROR/Halloween||Due Feb 1, 2023|
|1st Floor||DVD/MOVIE/SF/HORROR/Halloween||Checked In|
|1st Floor||DVD/MOVIE/SF/HORROR/Halloween||Due Feb 2, 2023|
|1st Floor||DVD/MOVIE/SF/HORROR/Halloween||Due Feb 6, 2023|
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Universal City, CA :
- Collector's edition
- Item Description
- Based on characters created by John Carpenter and Debra Hill.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2022.
Anamorphic widescreen (2.39:1).
Bonus features: Deleted & extended scenes; "Final girl" featurette; "No place like Haddonfield" featurette; Gag reel; "Ending Halloween" featurette; "A different threat" featurette; "The visions of terror" featurette; "Twisted deaths" featurette; Feature commentary with co-writer/director David Gordon Green, actors Andi Matichak and Rohan Campbell, co-producer/first assistant director Atilla Salih Yücer, and production assistant Hugo Garza.
- Physical Description
- 1 videodisc (111 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD; region 1, NTSC; Wide screen (2.39:1); Dolby Digital 5.1; Dolby Digital 2.0; described video.
- MPA rating: R; for bloody horror violence and gore, language throughout and some sexual references.
- Production Credits
- Music, John Carpenter, Cody Carpenter, Daniel Davies ; editor, Tim Alverson ; director of photography, Michael Simmonds.
- Corporate Authors
- , ,
- Other Authors
- , , , , , , , , , , , , ,