DVD - 2022
It explores the life of one of history's most fascinating figures, a cowboy, soldier, statesman, conservationist, adventurer, reformer, author, and finally, U.S. president. Featuring over five hours of expert interviews, rich archival material, and vivid live-action sequences, this two-part documentary charts Roosevelt's journey from his sickly childhood to being a champion for the working man to becoming, at age 42, the youngest president of the United States, whose legacy and impact ...on progressive political policies reverberate today.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Documentary television programs
Biographical television programs
[New York City, New York] :
A & E Television Networks
- Item Description
- Documentary program with dramatized segments.
- Physical Description
- 1 videodisc (approximately 278 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD; 2.0 Dolby digital; wide screen.
- Production Credits
- Editors, Joshus L. Pearson [and 4 others] ; photography, Luis Sansans.
- Corporate Authors
- Other Authors
- , , ,