The Boys Season 2 Season 2 /
DVD - 2022
Season 2. In a more intense Season Two, Butcher, Hughie and the team reel from their losses in Season 1. On the run from the law, they struggle to fight back against the Superheroes. Meanwhile, Vought, the hero management company, cashes in on the panic over Supervillains, and a new hero, Stormfront, shakes up the company and challenges an already unstable Homelander.
1st Floor Show me where
- Dark comedy television programs
Action and adventure television programs
Fiction television programs
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Culver City, California :
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
- Item Description
- Some dialogue and subtitle options may not be listed on container.
Originally issued together with Season 1.
Based on the Dynamite Entertainment comic book series written by Garth Ennis, illustrated by Darick Robertson.
Special features: Butcher: a short film; deleted & extended scenes; blooper reel.
- Physical Description
- 3 v. (1 videodisc per volume (approximately 496 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD; NTSC, region 1; anamorphic widescreen presentation, 2.35:1 ; 5.1 Dolby digital.
- Not rated.
Canadian Home Video rating: 18A : extreme violence, sexual content.
- Corporate Authors
- Other Authors
- , , , , , , ,
- Disc 1.
- The big ride
- Proper preparation and planning
- Over the hill with the swords of a thousand men
- Disc 2.
- Nothing like it in the world
- We gotta go now
- The bloody doors off
- Disc 3.
- Butcher, baker, candlestick maker
- What I know.