Ukraine What everyone needs to know®
Book - 2020
This volume is an updated edition of Serhy Yekelchyk's 2015 publication, The Conflict in Ukraine. It addresses Ukraine's relations with the West from the perspective of Ukrainians. It looks at what we know about alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 US presidential election, the factors behind the stunning electoral victory of the political novice Volodymyr Zelensky, and the ways in which the events leading to the impeachment proceedings against President Donald Trump have changed... the Russia-Ukraine-US relationship.
- What everyone needs to know.
New York, NY :
Oxford University Press
- Second edition
- Item Description
- Updated edition of Serhy Yekelchyk's 2015 publication, The Conflict in Ukraine.
- Physical Description
- xix, 209 pages : map ; 21 cm
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 193-197) and index.
- Main Author
- Why Ukraine?
- The land and the people
- The making of modern Ukraine
- Ukraine after communism
- The Orange Revolution and the EuroMaidan
- Russia's annexation of the Crimea and the war in the Donbas
- The war in Ukraine as an international issue.