Six minutes to midnight
DVD - 2021
"In the summer of 1939, influential families in Nazi Germany have sent their daughters to a finishing school in the English seaside town of Bexhill-on-Sea to learn the language and be ambassadors heralding the rise of National Socialism. Posing as a teacher, undercover British secret service agent Thomas Miller ... sees the threat of what is to come and attempts to raise the alarm... but the authorities believe he is the problem."--
- Feature films
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities
Films for the hearing impaired
Films for people with visual disabilities
Los Angeles, CA :
- Item Description
- Parallel title from optional Spanish subtitles.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2020.
"Filming dates: June 2018"--IMDb, viewed online on November 27, 2021.
Edition statement from container.
- Physical Description
- 1 videodisc (approximately 99 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD ; NTSC, Region 1 ; widescreen (2.40:1) presentation, enhanced for widescreen TVs ; Dolby digital 5.1 surround sound, Dolby digital stereo sound.
- MPAA rating: PG-13 ; for some violence.
"Special features are not rated"--Container.
- Production Credits
- Director of photography, Chris Seager ; editors, Mike Jones and John Gilbert ; music, Marc Streitenfeld.
- Corporate Authors
- , , ,
- Other Authors
- , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- Special features: "Six minutes to midnight"
- behind the scenes
- Theatrical trailer.