No time to die
DVD - 2021
Bond has left active service and is enjoying a tranquil life in Jamaica. His peace is short-lived when his old friend Felix Leiter from the CIA turns up asking for help. The mission to rescue a kidnapped scientist turns out to be far more treacherous than expected, leading Bond onto the trail of a mysterious villain armed with dangerous new technology.
|1st Floor||DVD/MOVIE/ACTION/No||Due Jan 21, 2022|
|1st Floor||DVD/MOVIE/ACTION/No||Due Jan 28, 2022|
|1st Floor||DVD/MOVIE/ACTION/No||Due Jan 27, 2022|
|1st Floor||DVD/MOVIE/ACTION/No||Due Jan 26, 2022|
|Bookmobile DVD||DVD/MOVIE/ACTION/No||Checked In|
- Action and adventure films
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities
Universal City, CA :
- 2-disc collector's edition
- Item Description
- Title from container.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2021
Wide screen (2.39:1).
Based on the character created by Ian Fleming.
Special features: Anatomy of a scene: Matera; Keeping it real: The action of No Time To Die; A global journey; Designing Bond.
- Physical Description
- 2 videodiscs (163 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD, region 1, NTSC, wide screen (2.39:1); Dolby digital 5.1, DVS Dolby digital 2.0 (English), Dolby digital 5.1 (Spanish).
- MPA rating: PG-13; for sequences of violence and action, some disturbing images, brief strong language and some suggestive material.
- Production Credits
- Music, Hans Zimmer ; cinematography, Linus Sandgren ; editors, Tom Cross, Elliot Graham.
- Corporate Author
- Other Authors
- , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- Disc 1:
- No time to Die
- Disc 2:
- No time to die bonus features disc.