DVD - 2021
Will spends his days in a remote outpost watching the live Point of View (POV) on TV's of people going about their lives, until one subject perishes, leaving a vacancy for a new life on earth. Soon, several candidates, unborn souls, arrive at Will's to undergo tests determining their fitness, facing oblivion when they are deemed unsuitable. But Will soon faces his own existential challenge in the form of free-spirited Emma, a candidate who is not like the others, forcing him to turn wi...thin and reckon with his own tumultuous past. Fueled by unexpected power, he discovers a bold new path forward in his own life. A heartfelt and meditative vision of human souls in limbo, aching to be born against unimaginable odds, yet hindered by forces beyond their will.
- Feature films
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Culver City, CA :
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
- Item Description
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2020.
Wide screen (2.39:1).
Special feature: The making of Nine Days
- Physical Description
- 1 videodisc (124 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD; Dolby digital 5.1; wide screen (2.39:1).
- MPAA rating: R; for language.
- Production Credits
- Director of photography, Wyatt Garfield ; editors, Michael Taylor, Jeff Betancourt ; music, Antonio Pinto.
- Corporate Authors
- , , , , , , , , ,
- Other Authors
- , , , , , , , , , , , ,