The interior design handbook Furnish, decorate, and style your space
Book - 2020
Frida Ramstedt believes in thinking about how we decorate, rather than focusing on what we decorate with. We know more today than ever before about design trends, furniture, and knickknacks, and now Frida familiarizes readers with the basic principles behind interior and styling--what looks good and, most of all, why it looks good. The Interior Design Handbook teaches you general rules of thumb--like what the golden ratio and the golden spiral are, the proper size for a coffee table in relation ...to your sofa, the optimal height to hang lighting fixtures, and the best ways to use a mood board--complete with helpful illustrations. Use The Interior Design Handbook to achieve a balanced, beautiful home no matter where you live or what your style is."--Amazon.com
- Handbooks and manuals
New York :
Clarkson Potter/Publishers, an imprint of Random House, a division of Penguin Random House LLC
- First United States edition
- Item Description
- Translation of: Handbok i inredning och styling.
Originally published in hardcover in Sweden by Roos & Tegnér, Malmö, in 2019.
- Physical Description
- 240 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Main Author
- Other Authors
- What makes you feel good
- Basic principles and rules of thumb
- Tools to help you bring it all together
- Design tips
- Think before you buy
- Key measurements and proportions
- Planning your interior project.