Rebecka Martinsson Series 2 Series 2 /
DVD - 2021
Set in Sweden's "beautiful and menacing" arctic region, these "spine-chilling mysteries" (The Wall Street Journal) follow prosecutor Rebecka Martinsson as she investigates crimes in her remote hometown. But as Rebecka buries herself in her work, she can't escape family secrets that start to resurface, the pull of her old life in Stockholm, and her complicated feelings for her colleague, Krister.
|1st Floor||DVD/TV/Rebecka/S. 2||Due Jun 9, 2023|
- Murder > Investigation > Sweden > Drama.
- Television programs
Detective and mystery television programs
Television crime shows
Fiction television programs
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
[Silver Spring, MD] :
- Item Description
- Title from disc surface.
Based on characters created by Åsa Larsson.
Originally broadcast as single episodes of the television series in 2020.
Contains eight episodes of the second series.
- Physical Description
- 2 videodiscs (approximately 368 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD, wide screen presentation.
- Rating: TVMA.
- Production Credits
- Director of photography, Johan Hannu, Sophie Winqvist ; music, Dan Berridge ; editors, Andreas Nilsson, Erlend Kristoffersen, Pierre Laurent.
- Corporate Author
- Other Authors
- , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- Disc 1. Episodes 1-4
- Disc 2. Episodes 5-8.