Forgiving what you can't forget Discover how to move on, make peace with painful memories, and create a life that's beautiful again
Book - 2020
"Lysa TerKeurst helps readers address how to stop suffering from what others have done to them while exploring what forgiveness is, what it isn't, and how to deal with difficult relationships"--
|2nd Floor||234.5/TerKeurst||Checked In|
- Self-help publications
Nashville, Tennessee :
- Physical Description
- xviii, 259 pages ; 22 cm
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 256-258).
- Main Author
- Introduction: I still cry over what happened
- Forgiveness, the double-edged word
- Welcome to the table
- Is this even survivable?
- How is forgiveness even possible when I feel like this?
- Collecting the dots
- Connecting the dots
- Correcting the dots
- Unchangeable feels unforgivable
- Boundaries that help us stop dancing with dysfunction
- Because they thought God would save them
- Forgiving God
- The part that loss plays
- Bitterness is a bad deal that makes big promises
- Living the practice of forgiveness every day
- The beauty of forgiving
- A journey through what the Bible actually says about forgiveness
- Lysa's most asked questions on forgiveness
- Getting the help you need
- Some important notes to consider on abuse.