Solon, Ohio :
Findaway World, LLC
- Item Description
- Release date supplied by publisher.
Print book published: First chapter book edition. New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2018.
Audiobook originally released by Hachette Audio.
Issued as a Wonderbook, a pre-loaded audiobook player permanently attached to a hardcover book.
Powered by a rechargeable battery ; USB charger required for recharging.
Audiobook player has 2 modes. Read-Along mode narrates the story. Learning mode asks questions related to the story.
- Physical Description
- 1 audio-enabled book (170 pages) ; black and white illustrations ; 20 cm
- Grades 3-6.
- Main Author
- Corporate Author
- Other Authors
- , ,
- Prologue: I am Malala
- Part one: before the danger. As free as a bird
- A magic pencil
- Part two: a shadow over our valley. Radio mullah
- What terrorism feels like
- Part three: finding my voice. A chance to speak
- A schoolgirl's diary
- Class dismissed?
- A strange peace
- Good news at last
- A threat against me
- A day like any other
- Part four: a new life, far from home. A place called Birmingham
- A hundred questions
- Filling in the blanks
- Messages from around the world
- This new place
- One girl among many
- Epilogue: the youngest person ever.