PCOS diet for the newly diagnosed
Book - 2017
Though the exact causes of PCOS are unknown, research suggests that insulin resistance and low-grade inflammation worsen its symptoms. And while the women who live with PCOS are more than familiar with its symptoms, most are unaware that following an insulin resistant diet can offer significant reliefespecially those who have just received a PCOS diagnosis.
Berkeley, California :
- Item Description
- "Your all-in-one guide to eliminating PCOS symptoms with the insulin resistance diet"--Cover.
- Physical Description
- 181 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 158-159) and index.
- Main Author
- Other Authors
- PCOS and metabolism repair
- Living well to eat well
- Snacks, sides, and appetizers
- Vegetarian and vegan entrées
- Fish and seafood entrées
- Poultry and meat entrées
- Drinks and desserts
- Broths, sauces, and dressings.