My grave ritual
Book - 2018
"If you ever wondered how much better Sherlock would be if people could hurl hellfire at each other, well this one is for you." Starburst Magazine on A Study in Brimstone As they blunder towards doom, Warlock Holmes and Dr. John Watson find themselves inconvenienced by a variety of eldritch beings. Christmas brings a goose that doesn't let being cooked slow it down; they meet an electricity demon, discover why being a redhead is even tricker than one might imagine, and Holmes atte...mpts an Irish accent. And, naturally, Moriarty is hanging around... in some form or other.
|1st Floor||SCIENCE FICTION/Denning, G. S.||Checked In|
- Denning, G. S. (Gabriel). Warlock Holmes.
- Science fiction
Detective and mystery fiction
- First edition
- Item Description
- Sequel to: The hell-hound of the Baskervilles.
- Physical Description
- 425 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Main Author
- The Adventure of the Navel-Starer
- The Adventure of the Blue Gob-Runkle
- The Adventure of the Disgusting Stain
- The Adventure of my Grave Ritual
- The Adventure of the Copper's Screeches
- The Adventure of the Red Heads' League
- The Adventure of the Three Apprentices
- A Scandal in Boh-grah-grah-grah.