How to make a plant love you Cultivate green space in your home and heart
Book - 2019
"Summer Rayne Oakes, an urban houseplant expert and environmental scientist, is the icon of wellness-minded millennials who want to bring nature indoors, according to a New York Times profile. Summer has managed to grow 1,000 houseplants in her Brooklyn apartment (and they're thriving!) Her secret? She approaches her relationships with plants as intentionally as if they were people." --Amazon.com.
New York City :
- Physical Description
- xxi, 183 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -175) and index.
- Main Author
- Other Authors
- The mass migration
- Our need for nature
- We only love what we notice
- When a tree falls in the forest
- A human history of houseplants
- Getting to know your plants
- How to make a plant love you
- Cultivating your personal green space.