The art of happy moving How to declutter, pack, and start over while maintaining your sanity and finding happiness
Book - 2019
In this book based on her popular blog, The art of happy moving, moving pro Ali Wenzke delivers a comprehensive, step-by-step resource for every phase of the moving process. Ali shares invaluable anecdotes from her many moves, and packs each chapter with a wealth of information and ingenious tips (Did you know that if you have an extra-large welcome mat at the entrance of your home, it's more likely to sell?). Ali also includes checklists for packing and staging, and agendas for the big mov...ing day. Whether you're a relocating professional, newly married, a family with kids and pets, or a retiree looking to downsize, The Art of Happy Moving will help you discover ways to help make your transition an easier one--and be even happier than you were before.
New York, NY :
William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollins
- First edition
- Item Description
- Includes index.
- Physical Description
- xiv, 271 pages : color illustrations ; 19 cm
- Main Author
- Other Authors
- Is moving the right call for you?: life check
- How to evaluate a city before moving there
- Common mistakes made by first-time home buyers
- How to sell your house without killing anyone first
- The secret to happy moving: get rid of everything you own
- Building your child's resilience
- she'll thank you later
- "Just tell me what to do!"
- Happy moving with your pet
- Your moving bucket list: goodbye, old home, and hello, road trip!
- Moving day survival tips
- What makes your home happy?
- Creating a happy home with special nooks and places to entertain friends
- Breaking old habits and forming new good ones
- Where can you meet new friends?
- Body language and small talk: tips for attracting new friends
- Helping your kid make new friends
- Embracing your town
- The happily ever after checklist
- You've got this.