The old man & the gun
DVD - 2019
At age 70, Forrest Tucker infamously made his escape from the tough San Quentin prison. Once he had gained his freedom, he embarked on a new set of heists that left investigators scratching their heads and the public fascinated by the story. This true story details Tucker's life which includes a detective wrapped up in the case, and a female who takes a liking to Tucker despite the criminal path he's on.
- Feature films
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities
Beverly Hills, CA :
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment
- Item Description
- Based on the New Yorker article "The Old Man and the Gun" by David Grann.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2018.
Wide screen (2.39:1).
Special features: Everything else we shot; Prison cats; On filmmaking; 31 wake-ups; Joining the hunt; Audio commentary by David Lowery; Gallery.
- Physical Description
- 1 videodisc (93 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD, NTSC region 1, widescreen (2.39:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital 2.0.
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for brief strong language.
- Production Credits
- Music, Daniel Hart ; editor, Lisa Zeno Churgin ; director of photography, Joe Anderson.
- Corporate Authors
- , , , ,
- Other Authors
- , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,