The breakthrough Immunotherapy and the race to cure cancer
Book - 2018
Draws on the experiences of patients, physicians, and researchers to explain the revolutionary development of immunotherapy as a treatment for cancer and how that information is being harnessed to create more effective patient therapies.
New York :
- First edition
- Physical Description
- 302 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 24 cm
- Includes bibliographical references (page 227-288) and index.
- Main Author
- Patient 101006 JDS
- A simple idea
- Glimmers in the darkness
- Eureka, Texas
- The three E's
- Tempting fate
- The chimera
- After the gold rush
- It's time
- Appendix A: Types of immunotherapies now and upcoming
- Appendix B: The breakthrough, in brief
- Appendix C: A brief anecdotal history of disease, civilization, and the quest for immunity.