Dream yoga Illuminating your life through lucid dreaming and the Tibetan yogas of sleep
Book - 2016
Lucid dreaming--waking up and becoming fully conscious in your dreams--has intrigued legions of those seeking to explore their vast inner worlds. Yet for many, "getting lucid" for the first time can be elusive. And for those who have, there are few resources that show us how to use this extraordinary state for the greater goal of awakening to all of reality, day or night. With Dream Yoga, Andrew Holecek brings us a practical guide for meditators, seasoned dream travelers wanting to go ...deeper, and total beginners eager to experience lucidity for the first time.
|2nd Floor||154.63/Holecek||Checked In|
Boulder, Colorado :
- Physical Description
- xix, 325 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Main Author
- Adventures in consciousness
- What is a lucid dream? A map for practices of the night
- understanding sleep cycles
- Western lucid dream induction techniques
- Eastern Lucid dream induction techniques
- A foundamental meditation : mindfulness
- Lion's gaze
- Advanced meditations and visualizations
- Illuminating the deeper mind
- Mind's fuzzy boundaries
- A taxonomy of dreams
- Breaking the frame : an introduction to illusory form
- Practice of illusory form
- Advancing to dream yoga : first stages and practices
- Highter attainment : more stages of dream yoga
- Near enemies and other obstacles
- An introduction to sleep yoga
- Practice of sleep yoga
- Fruitiion of dream and sleep yoga
- Bardo yoga.
No reviews were found for this record.