Everything Trump touches dies A Republican strategist gets real about the worst president ever
Book - 2018
A respected, long-time Republican strategist, ad-maker, and contributor for The Daily Beast, skewers the disease that is destroying the conservative movement and burning down the GOP: Trumpism.
New York :
- First Free Press hardcover edition
- Physical Description
- viii, 327 pages ; 24 cm
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 313-326).
- Main Author
- Introduction: Everything Trump touches dies
- Part one: The road to this shitshow. 1. Vichy Republicans ; 2. Furrowed brows and deep concern ; 3. Running with the devil ; 4. That's why you got Trump
- Part two: Victims of the curse. 5. What we lost with Trump ; 6. The media ; 7. The Trump base ; 8. Limited government ; 9. The grown-ups all die too
- Part three: Surrounded by villains. 10. Welcome to Hell ; 11. The Trump family syndicate ; 12. Team Crony ; 13. Clown princes and the Trump media ; 14. Trump's island of misfit toys ; 15. The alt-reich
- Part four: After Trump. 16. But Gorsuch ; 17. Trump is electoral poison ; 18. My party after Trump
- Epilogue: Post-Trump America.