Book - 2018
"In northwest Montana's Glacier National Park, huge, icy glaciers stream the sides of towering mountain peaks. Below, beautiful green forests grow along the shores of sparkling blue lakes. Readers will get a detailed view of the park as they explore its beautiful natural landscapes and examine its diverse population of plants and animals. They will also learn about the parks history, what environmental threats it faces today, and more."--
New York, NY :
Children's Press, an imprint of Scholastic Inc
- Main Author
- Physical Description
- 48 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 22 cm
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- A park formed by Glaciers
- How did Glacier form and when did it become a park?
- Mountains, lakes, and more
- What natural features are found in Glacier?
- Animals big and small
- What animals live in the park?
- The big truth
- Animal field guide
- Plants and elevations
- What plants are found in Glacier?
- Issues facing the park
- What problems does Glacier face?
- Map mystery
- Be an animal tracker!