University of Minnesota Press
- Item Description
- Contains two volumes in one; text orientation for both volumes is inverted in relation to each other.
- Physical Description
- Gix, G174, Mviii, M174 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Volume 1. Ghosts. Introduction : haunted landscapes of the Anthropocene / Elaine Gan, Nils Bubandt, Anna Tsing, and Heather Swanson
- A garden or a grave? : the canyonic landscape of the Tijuana-San Diego region / Lesley Stern
- Marie Curie's fingerprint : nuclear spelunking in the Chernobyl zone / Kate Brown
- Shimmer : when all you love is being trashed / Deborah Bird Rose
- Future megafaunas : a historical perspective on the scope for a wilder Anthropocene / Jens-Christian Svenning
- Ladders, trees, complexity, and other metaphors in evolutionary thinking / Andreas Hejnol
- No small matter : mushroom clouds, ecologies of nothingness, and strange topologies of spacetimemattering / Karen Barad
- Haunted geologies : spirits, stones, and the necropolitics of the Anthropocene / Nils Bubandt
- Ghostly forms and forest histories / Andrew S. Mathews
- Establishing new worlds : the lichens of Petersham / Anne Pringle
- Coda : concept and chronotope / Mary Louise Pratt.
- Volume 2. Monsters. Introduction : bodies tumbled into bodies / Heather Swanson, Anna Tsing, Nils Bubandt, and Elaine Gan
- Deep in admiration / Ursula K. Le Guin
- Symbiogenesis, sympoiesis, and art Science activisms for staying with the trouble / Donna Haraway
- Noticing microbial worlds : the postmodern synthesis in biology / Margaret McFall-Ngai
- Holobiont by birth : multilineage individuals as the concretion of cooperative processes / Scott F. Gilbert
- Wolf, or, Homo homini lupus / Carla Freccero
- Unruly appetites : salmon domestication "all the way down" / Marianne Elisabeth Lien
- Without planning : the evolution of collective behavior in ant colonies / Deborah M. Gordon
- Synchronies at risk : the Intertwined lives of horseshoe crabs and red knot birds / Peter Funch
- Remembering in our amnesia, seeing in our blindness / Ingrid M. Parker
- Coda : beautiful monsters : terra in the Cyanocene / Dorion Sagan.