Are we screwed? How a new generation is fighting to survive climate change
Book - 2017
The millennial generation could be the first to experience the doomsday impacts of climate change-- and the last generation able to do something about them. Dembicki provides a wake-up call for the biggest challenge of our era, told through the stories of people fighting for their survival.
New York, NY :
- Physical Description
- xii, 305 pages ; 24 cm
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 249-290) and index.
- Main Author
- Introduction : Time is ticking down
- Part I. Rejecting the status quo. Alone on a little island
- Capitalism's worst nightmare
- Citizens of Planet Earth
- Beyond right and left
- Part II. Building a new one. Why Wall Street is changing
- Staying alive in Paris
- The true meaning of sharing
- Radical goes mainstream
- Afterword : So are we screwed?
- How to not screw up the climate : a guide for daily living.