Mom The complete first season The complete first season /
DVD - 2014
Christy is a single mom whose newly found sobriety has given her the ability to see her life clearly, and she does not like the view. Now she must untangle years of reckless decisions to make a better life for her and her kids. She has many challenges: stop drinking in wine country; a romance with her unavailable boss, raise her young son and troubled teenage daughter to make smart choices; and forgive her estranged mother, Bonnie, for her lack of parenting skills that got her in this mess.
- Television comedies
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
[Burbank, CA] :
Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc
- Item Description
- Language options taken from DVD menu screen and may differ from container packaging.
All 22 episodes from the first season, originally broadcast between September 9, 2013 and April 14, 2014.
Special features: Includes a mother of a gag reel.
- Physical Description
- 3 v. (1 videodisc per volume) (approximately 459 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD, region 1, dual layer, widescreen presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
- Not rated.
- Production Credits
- Theme music, Mikhail Glinka.
- Other Authors
- , , ,
- Disc 1. Pilot ; A pee stick and an Asian raccoon ; A small nervous breakdown and a misplaced fork ; Loathing and tube socks ; Six thousands bootleg t-shirts and a Prada handbag ; Abstinence and pudding ; Estrogen and a hearty breakfast ; Big Sur and strawberry lube
- Disc 2. Zombies and Cobb salad ; Belgian waffles and bathroom privileges ; Cotton candy and blended fish ; Corned beef and handcuffs ; Hot soup and shingles ; Leather cribs and a medieval rack ; Fireballs and bullet holes
- Disc 3. Nietzsche and a beer run ; Jail jail and Japanese porn ; Sonograms and tube tops ; Toilet wine and the Earl of Sandwich ; Clumsy monkeys and a tilted uterus ; Broken dreams and blocked arteries ; Smokey Taylor and a deathbed confession.