DVD - 2017
When Deborah Lipstadt speaks out against Holocaust denier David Irving over his falsification of history, she discovers that the stakes are higher than ever in the battle for historical truth. Now faced with a libel lawsuit in British court, Lipstadt and her attorney have the heavy burden of proving that the Holocaust actually happened, in a riveting legal fight with stunning consequences.
- Biographical films
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Universal City, CA :
Universal Pictures Home Entertainment
- Other Authors
- , ,
- Item Description
- Based on the book "Denial: Holocaust history on trial" by Deborah E. Lipstadt.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2016.
Anamorphic widescreen (2.40:1).
Bonus features: The making of Denial; theatrical trailer.
- Physical Description
- 1 videodisc (111 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD, NTSC, region 1; Dolby digital 5.1 surround; anamorphic widescreen (2.40:1 aspect ratio); dual-layer.
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for thematic material and brief strong language.
- Production Credits
- Music, Howard Shore ; editor, Justine Wright ; director of photography, Haris Zambarloukos.