The fifty-year mission The complete, uncensored, unauthorized oral history of Star Trek : the next 25 years from The Next Generation to J. J. Abrams
Book - 2016
The Fifty-Year Mission: Volume Two is an incisive, no-holds-barred oral history telling the story of post-Original Series Star Trek, told exclusively by the people who were there, in their own words--sharing the inside scoop they've never told before--unveiling the oftentimes shocking true story of the history of Star Trek and chronicling the trials, tribulations--and tribbles--that have remained deeply buried secrets... until now.
New York :
Thomas Dunne Books, St. Martin's Press
- Item Description
- Volume two: the next 25 years.
Sequel to: The fifty-year mission : the complete, uncensored, unauthorized oral history of Star trek : the first 25 years / Edward Gross & Mark A. Altman. New York : Thomas Dunne Books/St. Martin's Press, 2016.
- Physical Description
- xi, 848 pages ; 25 cm
- Main Author
- Other Authors
- Prefix / by Mark A. Altman
- Dramatis personae
- Rebirth of a (trek) nation
- The next generation (1987-1994). Back to the future ; All aboard ; A matter of honor ; Magic Mike ; Hungry like the wolf ; A seven-year mission
- The next generation movies (1994-2002). Generation next ; Making contact ; Love is the drug ; Send in the clone
- Deep Space Nine (1993-1999). Far beyond the stars
- Voyager (1995-2001). Woman of the year
- Enterprise (2001-2005). It's been a long road
- J.J. Abrams & beyond (2009-2016). Star-ting over ; Heart of darkness
- Still boldly going (1966-24th century). To infinity and beyond ; The never-ending trek.