The '85 Bears
DVD - 2016
In 1985 the Chicago Bears dominated the game and embodied everything that encapsulated that memorable decade: flash, chaos and a get-out-of-my-way attitude. Their Super Bowl winning season had it all - the birth of Buddy Ryan's 46 Defense, the loss to the Dolphins that ruined their perfect season, the Super Bowl Shuffle and a colorful group of misfits who became the toast of football.
|2nd Floor||DVD/796.33264/Eighty-five||Checked In|
- 30 for 30 ;
season 3, no. 6.
- Sports television programs
Documentary television programs
Owensboro, KY :
- Item Description
- Container incorrectly states feature running time as 77 min.
Special features: Director's statements.
- Physical Description
- 1 videodisc (101 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD; region 1; widescreen presentation.
- Not rated.
- Production Credits
- Director of photography, Thomas Stukas ; editors, Brad Buckwalter, Andrew Romero, Karl Woitach ; original music, Dave Porter.
- Other Authors