The right-size flower garden
Book - 2015
In The Right-Size Flower Garden, Mendez shares her successful recipes for having a garden you can manage (and love) - for half the work. It's all about choosing high-value, low-maintenance plants and making simple design changes. Her practical tips, "plant this, not that" lists, and time-and-energy-saving shortcuts will help every gardener - beginner and experienced.--COVER.
Pittsburgh, PA :
St. Lynn's Press
- Main Author
- First edition
- Item Description
- "Simplify your outdoor space with smart design solutions and plant choices" -- Cover.
- Physical Description
- xii, 178 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Help! My garden has taken me hostage!
- The "custom-sized" garden - perfectly fitted to your changing needs
- The elimination round : You be the judge
- The big swap - plant this, not that!
- Design solutions for (almost) auto-pilot gardens
- Remarkable perennials, groundcovers, and bulbs
- The new glamour plants : flowering shrubs, ornamental trees and evergreens
- Contain yourself, please! Outstanding annuals, vegetables and shrubs for containers
- I can see clearly now, the "pain" is gone!.