What we did on our holiday
DVD - 2014
Doug and Abi take their kids on a family vacation. Surrounded by relatives, the kids innocently reveal the ins and outs of their family life and many intimate details about their parents. It's soon clear that when it comes to keeping a big secret under wraps from the rest of the family, their children are their biggest liability.
- Comedy films
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
[Santa Monica, CA] :
- Other Authors
- Item Description
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2014.
Special features: "Creating dysfunction: making "What we did on our holiday" featurette; deleted scenes; audio commentary with directors Andy Hamilton and Guy Jenkin.
- Physical Description
- 1 videodisc (95 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD, widescreen; Dolby digital 5.1; region 1.
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for some thematic elements and language.
- Production Credits
- Editors, Steve Tempia, Mark Williams ; music, Alex Heffes ; director of photography, Martin Hawkins.