American horror story The complete fourth season, Freak show The complete fourth season, Freak show /
DVD - 2015
Elsa Mars is the proprietor of a troupe of human "curiosities" on a desperate journey of survival in the sleepy hamlet of Jupiter, Florida, in 1952. Her menagerie of performers includes a two-headed, telepathic twin, a take-charge bearded lady, a vulnerable strongman, and his three-breasted wife. But strange emergence of an entity will savagely threaten the lives of the townsfolk and freaks alike.
1st Floor Show me where
- Horror television programs
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Beverly Hills, CA :
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment
- Other Authors
- Item Description
- All 13 episodes from the fourth season, originally broadcast between October 8, 2014 and January 21, 2015.
All language options may not be listed on container packaging.
Special features: Getting freaky: a peek inside the tent; Two heads are better than one; Twisty: behind the mask of terror; Freaklore: the spectre of Edward Mordrake; American horror story: freak show extra-ordinary artists; The premiere.
- Physical Description
- 4 v. (1 videodisc per volume) (approximately 647 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD, NTSC, region 1, dual layer, widescreen (1.78:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1, surround Dolby Digital 2.0.
- TV rating: TV-MA.
- Disc 1 (approximately 150 min.). Monsters among us ; Massacres and matinees ; Edward Mordrake, Pt. 1
- Disc 2 (approximately 200 min.) Edward Mordrake, Pt. 2 ; Pink cupcakes ; Bullseye ; Test of strength
- Disc 3 (approximately 200 min.) Blood bath ; Tupperware party massacre ; Orphans ; Magical thinking
- Disc 4 (approximately 100 min.) Freak show: show stopper ; Curtain call.