The inspector and the sea Season 1 Season 1 /
DVD - 2014
"The Inspector and the Sea, is set on the idyllic Swedish island of Gotland. Laid-back German police inspector Robert Anders has the job of solving crimes on Gotland, but he's a man out of his element: living on an island, and afraid of the sea. It's a phobia he'll have to conquer if he's to delve beneath the pleasant surface of the medieval town of Visby. Behind the facade of its brightly colored houses lurk criminals of all stripes: con men, extortionists, kidnappers and serial killers. They move among the residents and the summertime tourists who vacation in cottages that line the beaches. Robert's investigative team includes his loyal deputy Karin Jacobsson, the charming, capable Thomas Wittberg, and Ewa, a... sardonic pathologist. Together, they discover that seemingly innocuous local characters conceal secrets; everyone has something they're hiding and nothing is as it appears on the surface. The resort town of Visby may present the picture of innocence, but it provides plenty of work for a criminal inspector"--Container.
1st Floor Show me where
- Television crime shows
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Washington, D.C. :
- Other Authors
- , , , , , , ,
- Item Description
- Title from container.
Widescreen (1.78:1) presentation.
Based on the novels by Mari Jungstedt.
Contains all six episode from season 1, originally broadcast between 21 December, 2007 and 12 September, 2009.
- Physical Description
- 3 v. (1 videodisc per volume) (approximately 536 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD, region 1 NTSC for U.S. DVD players ; stereo.
- Production Credits
- Music, Fabian Römer ; photography, Gunnar Fuss [and others] ; editors, Nicola Undritz, Jens Klüber, Ursula Höf.
- Disc 1 (approximately 180 min.). The unseen
- Closer than you think
- Disc 2 (approximately 180 min.). In a lonely place
- Disc 3 (approximately 180 min.). The dying dandy
- Dark angel.