22 Jump Street
DVD - 2014
After making their way through high school twice, big changes are in store for officers Schmidt and Jenko when they go deep undercover at a local college. But when Jenko meets a kindred spirit on the football team, and Schmidt infiltrates the bohemian art major scene, they begin to question their partnership.
- Feature films
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities
Culver City, California :
Columbia Pictures Industries
- Other Authors
- , , , , , , ,
- Item Description
- Based on the television series created by Patrick Hasburgh & Stephen J. Cannell.
Special features: 5 deleted & extended scenes; the perfect couple of directors; line-o-rama; commentary with directors and cast.
- Physical Description
- 1 videodisc (112 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (2.40:1), Dolby digital 5.1.
- MPAA rating: R; for language throughout, sexual content, drug material, brief nudity and some violence.
- Production Credits
- Cinematography, Barry Peterson ; editors, David Rennie ; music, Mark Mothersbaugh.