DVD - 2014
On the eve of graduating law school, Veronica Mars has put Neptune and her amateur sleuthing days behind her. While interviewing at high-end New York law firms, Veronica Mars gets a call from her ex-boyfriend Logan who has been accused of murder. Veronica heads back to Neptune just to help Logan find an attorney, but when things don't seem right with how Logan's case is perceived and handled, Veronica finds herself being pulled back into a life she thought she had left behind.
- Feature films
Detective and mystery films
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
[Hollywood, California] :
Warner Bros. Digital
- Rental ; widescreen
- Item Description
- Based on characters created by Rob Thomas.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2014.
- Physical Description
- 1 videodisc (approximately 108 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD, region 1, dual layer, widescreen presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
- MPAA Rating: PG-13; for sexuality including references, drug content, violence and some strong language; CHV rating: PG.
- Production Credits
- Director of photography, Ben Kutchins ; editor, Daniel Gabbe ; music, Josh Kramon.
- Other Authors