- Documentary films
New York :
Distributed by Sony Music Entertainment
- Item Description
- Originally broadcast on television by PBS as an episode of the television program American Masters in 2013.
Special features: Miami Pop Festival, May 18, 1968 (5.1 and stereo) ; New York Pop Festival, July 17, 1970 (5.1 and stereo) ; Love & Peace Festival, September 6, 1970 ; Top of the Pops, March 30, 1967.
- Physical Description
- 1 videodisc (approximately 190 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD, NTSC region 0, 1080 60i High Definition picture, widescreen (16x9) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1, uncompressed PCM stereo 2.0.
- Corporate Authors
- Other Authors
- Miami Pop Festival: Foxey lady ; Tax free ; Fire ; interviews with festival promoter Michael Lang and engineer Eddie Kramer
- New York Pop Festival: Message to love ; Lover man ; All along the watchtower ; Purple haze ; Voodoo child (slight return)
- Love & Peace Festival: Killing floor ; Spanish castle magic ; All along the watchtower ; Foxey lady ; amateur soundtrack recording recorded by the festival promoters using stage microphones
- Top of the Pops: Purple haze.