Agatha Christie Poirot Set 6 : the movie collection Set 6 :
DVD - 2011
Three act tragedy: While visiting the Cornish coast, Poirot attends a dinner where one of the guests suddenly dies. The clocks: A pretty secretary arrives at a residence for a temporary typing job, only to find a man's corpse on the floor. But why are there four strange clocks in the room? Hallowe'en party: A children's party turns into the murder of 13-year-old Joyce Reynolds, who had boasted of witnessing a murder a few years before.
1st Floor Show me where
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Silver Spring, MD :
Distributed exclusively by Acorn Media
- Other Authors
- , , , , ,
- Item Description
- Title from container.
Based on the novels by Agatha Christie.
- Physical Description
- 3 videodiscs (approximately 270 min.) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD, widescreen (16:9) presentation; Dolby Digital stereo.
- Production Credits
- Music, Christian Henson.
- disc 1 (approximately 89 min.). Three act tragedy / screenplay by Nick Dear, directed by Ashley Pearce
- disc 2 (approximately 89 min.). The clocks / screenplay by Stewart Harcourt, directed by Charles Palmer
- disc 3 (approximately 89 min.). Hallowe'en party / screenplay by Mark Gatiss, directed by Charles Palmer.