Saving Grace The complete first season The complete first season /
DVD - 2009
Grace Hanadarko is a hard-living Oklahoma City detective whose life is careening out of control. Grace is given a second chance in the unlikely form of a gruff, tobacco-chewing angel named Earl. But turning her life around won't be easy. As dark secrets are revealed, Grace must come to grips with her explosive past and she's going to need her last-chance-angel more than ever.
1st Floor Show me where
- Television programs
Television cop shows
Television crime shows
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Beverly Hills, Calif. :
20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
- Item Description
- Title from container.
Created by Nancy Miller.
All 13 episodes from the first season, originally broadcast between July 23 and December 18, 2007.
Special features: Disc 1: "Pilot" episode commentary with series creator/executive producer Nancy Miller, executive producer Gary Randall and director/executive producer Artie Mandelberg ; Disc 4: "Tacos, tulips, ducks and spices" episode commentary with series creator/executive producer Nancy Miller, executive producer Gary Randall and director/executive producer Artie Mandelberg; Rapid recap; "Behind the scenes" with Holly Hunter; "On the set" featurette; Conversation with executive producer Gary Randall; Everlast music video "Saving Grace"; "No ordinary angel: behind the scenes" with Leon Rippy; "Rhetta: Laura San Giacomo on her character" featurette; "Saving Grace: overview."
- Physical Description
- 4 v. (1 videodisc per volume) (576 min.) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD, region 1, widescreen (1.78:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, Dolby Digital surround, dual layer (discs 1-3), single layer (disc 4), NTSC.
- "Not recommended for children."
- Production Credits
- Music, Everlast ;
- Other Authors
- Disc 1 (approximately 180 min.). Pilot: In the beginning ; Bring it on, Earl ; Bless me Father, for I have sinned ; Keep your damn wings off my nephew
- Disc 2 (approximately 180 min.). Would you want me to tell you? ; And you wonder why I lie ; Yeehaw, Geepaw ; Everything's got a shelf life
- Disc 3 (approximately 180 min.). A language of angels ; It's better when I can see you ; This is way too normal for you ; Is there a scarlet letter on my breast?
- Disc 4 (approximately 45 min.). Tacos, tulips, ducks and spices.