Stories we tell
DVD - 2013
In this inspired, genre-twisting film, Oscar-nominated writer/director Sarah Polley discovers that the truth depends on who's telling it. Polley is both filmmaker and detective as she investigates the secrets behind a family of storytellers. She playfully interviews and interrogates a cast of characters of varying reliability, eliciting refreshingly candid, yet mostly contradictory, answers to the same questions.
- Documentary films
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Santa Monica, CA :
- Item Description
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2012.
Special feature: original theatrical trailer.
Aspect ratio: 1.78:1; enhanced for 16x9 TVs.
- Physical Description
- 1 videodisc (108 min.) : sound, colour with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; 5.1 Dolby Digital audio.
- Rating: PG-13; for thematic elements involving sexuality, brief strong language and smoking.
- Production Credits
- Director of photography, Iris Ng ; editor, Michael Munn ; music, Jonathan Goldsmith.