Zero waste home The ultimate guide to simplifying your life by reducing your waste
Book - 2013
A practical guide for reducing waste in the home offers tools and tips for going "zero waste," discussing how to make cosmetics and cleaning supplies, pack lunches without plastic, and weed out unnecessary appliances. Shows how the author transformed her family's life for the better by reducing their waste to an astonishing 1 liter per year; part practical guide that gives readers tools & tips to diminish their footprint & simplify their lives. -- Publishers Description.
New York :
- First Scribner trade paperback edition
- Physical Description
- 292 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Main Author
- The 5 Rs and the benefits of the zero waste lifestyle
- Kitchen and grocery shopping
- Bathroom, toiletries, and wellness
- Bedroom and wardrobe
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Workspace and junk mail
- Kids and school
- Holidays and gifts
- Out and about
- Getting involved
- The future of zero waste.