How the states got their shapes Season 2 Season 2 /
DVD - 2012
Every state has a shape and every line has a story to tell. This is a quiz show about what really divides the states and how those rivalries have shaped the nation and its people. This season, Brian Unger hits the road to uncover the history hidden in our map through man-on-the-street quizzes and head-to-head competitions that reveal the surprising history of places we thought we knew.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
[place of publication not identified] :
A&E Television Networks
Santa Monica, California : Distributed by Lionsgate
- Item Description
- Originally broadcast on the History Channel between September 29 and December 22, 2012
Special features: 30-minutes never-before-seen-on-TV footage.
- Physical Description
- 3 v. (1 videodisc per volume) (approximately 441 min.) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD, widescreen, 2.0 Dolby digital.
- Rating: TVPG.
- Production Credits
- Music, Kevin Bluhm ; editors, Gaylynn Balignot, Judd Fischer, Gus Kyriacou, Ryan Stone ; cinematography, Brett Wiley.
- Corporate Author
- Other Authors
- , , , , ,
- disc 1 (176 min.). Red state vs. Blue state
- White collar vs. Blue collar
- Hatfields vs. McCoys
- Hillbilly vs. redneck
- Bigfoot vs. aliens
- Battle of the Bible Belt
- North vs. South
- Great Lakes, big stakes
- disc 2 (176 min.). City vs. country
- Midwest vs. the rest
- Vice vs. virtue
- Is West best?
- East vs. West
- Rebels & outlaws
- Mess with Texas
- State vs. state
- disc 3. (89 min.). Rich vs. poor
- Big vs. small
- The united shapes of America (extended episode) ; Bonus footage.