The unofficial LEGO builder's guide
Book - 2013
What exactly is a slope? What's the difference between a tile and a plate? Why is it bad to simply stack bricks in columns to make a wall? The Unofficial LEGO Builder's Guide is here to answer your questions. Focusing on building actual models with real bricks, this book comes with complete instructions to build several cool models but also encourages you to use your imagination to create your own fantastic creations. Also includes the Brickopedia, a visual dictionary of nearly 300 of ...the most commonly used LEGO elements.
|Children's Room||j688.72/Lego||Due Mar 31, 2023|
|Children's Room||j688.72/Lego||Due Aug 9, 2022|
|Children's Room||j688.72/Lego||Due Apr 4, 2023|
San Francisco :
No Starch Press
- 2nd edition
- Item Description
- Includes index.
- Physical Description
- xvi, 221 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm
- Main Author
- The LEGO system: endless possibilities
- Back to basics: tips and techniques
- Minifig scale: oh, what a wonderful minifig world it is!
- Miniland scale: the whole world in miniature
- Jumbo elements: building bigger bricks
- Microscale building: more than meets the eye
- Sculptures: the shape of things to build
- Mosaics: patterns and pictures in bricks
- Putting it all together: where ideas meet bricks
- Beyond just bricks: other things to enjoy the LEGO hobby
- Appendix A: Brickopedia
- Appendix B: Design grids: building better by planning ahead.