2 broke girls The complete first season The complete first season /
DVD - 2012
A lot of girls move to New York City to 'make it'. Max and Caroline are just trying to make their rent. Two girls from very different background, Max, poor from birth, and Caroline, born wealthy but down on her luck, wind up as waitresses in the same colorful Brooklyn diner and strike up an unlikely friendship that could lead to a successful business venture. All they need to do is come up with $250,000 in start-up expenses.
- Television programs
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Burbank, CA :
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc
- Item Description
- Title from container.
DVD release of episodes originally broadcast on television during the 2011-2012 season.
Special features: 2 girls going 4 broke ; unaired scenes.
- Physical Description
- 3 v. (1 videodisc per volume) (516 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD, region 1 ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby digital 5.1 surround.
- MPAA rating: Not rated.
- Other Authors
- , ,
- Disc 1 (176 min.). Pilot
- And the break-up scene
- And strokes of good will
- And the rich people's problems
- And the 90's house party
- And the disappearing bed
- And the pretty problem
- And the hoarder culture
- Disc 2 (176 min.). And the really petty cash
- And the very Christmas Thanksgiving
- And the reality check
- And the pop-up sale
- And the secret ingredient
- And the upstairs neighbor
- And the blind spot
- And the broken hearts
- Disc 3 (176 min.). And the kosher cupcakes
- And the one-night stands
- And the spring break
- And the drug money
- And the messy purse smackdown
- And the big buttercream breakdown
- And Martha Stewart have a ball parts one & two.