The Godfather Part II Part II /
DVD - 2008
The continuing saga of the Corleone crime family which tells the story of a young Vito Corleone growing up in Sicily and in 1910s New York; and follows Michael Corleone in the 1950s as he attempts to expand the family business into Las Vegas, Hollywood and Cuba.
- Gangster films
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Hollywood, Calif. :
Paramount Home Entertainment
- Other Authors
- , ,
- Coppola restoration; widescreen
- Item Description
- Based on the novel The Godfather by Mario Puzo.
Originally released as a motion pictures in 1974.
Special features: Commentary by Francis Ford Coppola.
- Physical Description
- 1 videodisc (DVD) (202 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD; NTSC, region 1; widescreen version enhanced for 16:9 TVs; Dolby Digital 5.1; Dolby digital mono.
- MPAA rating: R.
- Won Academy Awards for Best Picture and Best Director, 1974.
- Production Credits
- Photography, Gordon Willis ; editors, Peter Zinner, Barry Malkin, Richard Marks ; music, Nino Rota