How to ride a dragon's storm The heroic misadventures of Hiccup the Viking
Book - 2010
Hiccup, the reluctant Viking hero, has three months, five days, and six hours to discover America, return to Berk, save his father, battle Polarserpents, and win the annual Inter-Tribal Friendly Swimming Race.
- Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III
Cowell, Cressida. How to train your dragon ; bk. 7.
Cowell, Cressida. Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III ; #07.
New York :
- 1st U.S. ed
- Physical Description
- 254 p. : ill., maps ; 20 cm
- Main Author
- Proper Viking swimming race
- May the fattest (and least stupid) man (or woman) win
- Isn't that Snotlout a lovely guy?
- Really, really bad situation
- Unpleasant old acquaintance
- Axe of doom decides
- Quest to discover America
- Land of the Polar-serpents
- Toothless's adventure in the cooking tent
- Escape from the American Dream 2
- They were in its territory now
- What happened back in the Murderous Mountains
- It's a long way to America
- Land ahoy!!!!!!
- Leviathorgan strikes
- Up the mast of the American Dream 2
- Keep kicking, it's a long swim home
- Ticking-thing starts to tick louder
- End of the swimming race.