Anthony Bourdain, no reservations Collection 5, part 1. Collection 5, part 1.
DVD - 2010
Chef, author, and world traveler Anthony Bourdain knows that in the world of a cook, an understanding and appreciation of how others eat is akin to discovering secret societies and cryptic subcultures and cooks have special access.
[United States] : Louisville, CO :
Travel Channel ; Distributed by Gaiam Americas, Inc
- Item Description
- Originally broadcast as episodes of the television program in 2008 on the Travel Channel.
Special features: 3 "alternate universe" bonus materials: Following the footsteps of Frankenstein, A fool's bet over Russia, and Wanted: sidekick for lonely travel host.
- Physical Description
- 3 v. (1 videodisc (DVD) per volume) (ca. 529 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD; region 1; widescreen (1.78:1); Dolby digital 2.0.
- Not rated.
- Production Credits
- Directors of photography, Todd Liebler, Zach Zamboni ; editors, Jesse Fisher, David Robinson.
- Corporate Authors
- Other Authors
- disc 1. Romania
- So long summer
- disc 2. Azores
- Food porn
- disc 3. Disappearing Manhattan
- Sri Lanka
- Bonus material.
Chef and author Anthony Bourdain travels the world sampling local foods and culture.