Dexter The fourth season The fourth season /
DVD - 2010
America's favorite serial killer has gone from freewheeling bachelor to responsible husband and doting dad. Maintaining an average-guy facade while satisfying his need to kill has never been easy. But now, with wife and kids in tow, Dexter's got more to lose than ever, as he gets drawn into a deadly game with a killer every bit as dangerous and conflicted as he is.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Hollywood, Calif. :
- Item Description
- Includes twelve episodes, cast commentaries, and episodes from Californication and The Tudors.
- Physical Description
- 3 v. (DVD) (4 videodiscs) (632 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD, widescreen.
- Not rated.
- Production Credits
- Developed for television by James Manos, Jr.
- Corporate Author
- Other Authors
- v. 1. Disc 1 (159 min.) . Living the dream ; Remains to be seen ; Blinded by the light
- v. 2. Disc 2 (212 min.). Dex takes a holiday ; Dirty Harry ; If I had a hammer ; Slack tide
- v. 3 (265 min.). Disc 3. Road kill ; Hungry man ; Lost boys ; Hello, Dexter Morgan. Disc 4. The getaway ; special features.