A newsreel history of the Third Reich
DVD - 2006
"Includes unique footage plundered by Russian Troops in 1945. Compiled as it is from German newsreels which were made under the influence of Goebbels' ministry of propaganda, these are by no means accurate histories but allow unique insight into how the period leading up to and including WW2 was presented to the German people"--Container.
2nd Floor Show me where
[Great Britain] :
- Item Description
- "This program uses genuine wartime newsreels and may not produce the quality expected of modern technology."
- Physical Description
- 5 videodiscs (DVD) (ca. 85 min. each) : sd., b&w ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD-5; NTSC region 0; Dolby digital.
- Rating: Not rated.
- v. 1. The early years to 1935
- v. 2. 1936-1939
- v. 3. 1940 part 1
- v. 4. 1940 part 2
- v. 5. Assault on the Mediterranean.