P.S. I love you
DVD - 2008
Holly Kennedy is beautiful, smart and married to the love of her life-- a passionate, funny, and impetuous Irishman named Gerry. So when his life is taken by an illness, it takes the life out of Holly. Nobody knows Holly better than Gerry, so it's a good thing he planned ahead. Before he died, Gerry wrote Holly a series of letters that will guide her, not only through her grief, but in rediscovering herself. The first message arrives on Holly's 30th birthday in the form of a cake and a... tape recording from Gerry. In the weeks and months that follow, more letters from Gerry are delivered in surprising ways, each sending her on a new adventure and each signing off in the same way-- P.S. I Love You. Holly's mother and best friends begin to worry that Gerry's letters are keeping Holly tied to the past, but in fact, each letter is pushing her further into a new future.
- Feature films
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Burbank, CA :
Warner Home Video
- Item Description
- Videodisc release of the 2007 motion picture.
Based on the novel by Cecelia Ahern.
Special features: additional scenes; a conversation with Cecelia Ahern; music video: James Blunt "Same mistake"; the name of the game is snaps: learn how to play.
- Physical Description
- 1 videodisc (127 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in
- Region 1, full screen (1.33:1) and widescreen presentations; Dolby Digital.
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for sexual references and brief nudity.
- Irish Film and Television Awards, 2008: Audience Award - Best International Actress (Hilary Swank)
- Production Credits
- Director of photography, Terry Stacey ; editor, David Moritz ; music, John Powell ; costume designer, Cindy Evans ; production designer, Shepherd Frankel.
- Other Authors
- , , ,